BadBagPiperBadBagPiper

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat? Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?

Great vid! I worry that the joke went over too many kids heads. But lets hope they look up Soylent Green!
I'd love to see another parody with "How to serve man" "It's a cook book! A COOK BOOK!!!!"

NCH responds:

as long as any kids decide to look up what soylent green is, my animation has done its job. lol

Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Did I see a few Eds standing in line?
Very well done.

Deep Web Experience Deep Web Experience

I really enjoyed the story. I would love to offer my voice if you ever do another video along these lines. I have a few for you to hear to on my profile. Scary stories are my forte.

LlamaArts responds:

Thank you! I have had a listen to your tracks. You remind me a little of Solid Snake! I will definitely consider it as I want to focus more on scary stories. Plus I can't really do voices myself as I don't have a decent microphone and because I'm not sure whether a woman's voice would suit this kind of thing lol.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

666-0-0-08881-1-11113---3---55552---797-797-0---9-----------8888880-0---3---5-5-9--------8---0---2---4---c---0---0---0---5-3-9---9-8-8-8--------69---a---5-5-4---4-6-c------------68-71---6-7-2-2-a---4-4-4-4-5-a---a---a-6-7-7-888-9-222-222-57572-2-aaaaa----

I will always think of highly of this game.